What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- A Candle in the Darkness – Poetry and Painting by Terri St. Cloud through April 2015
- The Art of Spring Cleaning – New from Herbalist Brigitte Rau, thru March 2015
- Wood and Wings, Work by Kathleen and Minal Mistry through February
- Don’t miss the last weeks of our annual January Studio Sale!
- “Hopeful Dreams”, New Work by Tanya Tyree through December 2014
Search for Posts by Category
C’ville Arts, A Charlottesville Crafts & Art Gallery Featuring Virginia Artists
C’ville Arts: A Cooperative Gallery is a vibrant storefront space featuring handmade works by Virginia artists and craftspeople, located one-half block west of the Central Place on the lively pedestrian mall in historic, downtown Charlottesville, Virginia.
The Gallery provides Charlottesville residents and visitors with the opportunity to view and purchase Charlottesville Crafts & Art from 50 to 60 contemporary Virginia artists year-round.
C’ville Arts offers a tremendous range of crafts and art, including decorative & functional objects for your home & garden, wearable art such as jewelry and scarves, organic balms, photography, paintings, sculpture, and more. As a cooperative, we work together to operate the store, helping keep our art affordable. Visitors are able to meet and chat with the artists who are on duty each day. C’ville Arts has become a popular place to find unique gifts for all occasions and locally made mementos for visitors to our area.
Each month, we feature special exhibitions of new work artist members, either solo or thematic group shows. We host an opening night reception on the first Friday of the month, in conjunction with the First Friday’s gallery openings throughout downtown Charlottesville.
- C’ville Arts Co-op History
- Artist Members and Types of Work Available in Gallery
- Featured Exhibitions
- Are you an Artist? Join Us!
- Hours & Directions
- Get updates at our Blog