What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- Textiles To Dye For, New Work by Gillian Ruffa Through December
- “Glazed Over”- Ceramic Jewelry for the Senses – Jennifer Paxton During November
- “Dancing in the Sun”, Batik Paintings by Lisa Woods through October
- “Poetry of the Land: Plein Air Painting” – New Work by Meg West, through September
- Texture Tells the Tale – Jayme Driver’s Jewelry in August
C’ville Arts, A Charlottesville Crafts & Art Gallery Featuring Virginia Artists
C’ville Arts: A Cooperative Gallery is a vibrant storefront space featuring handmade works by Virginia artists and craftspeople, located one-half block west of the Central Place on the lively pedestrian mall in historic, downtown Charlottesville, Virginia.
The Gallery provides Charlottesville residents and visitors with the opportunity to view and purchase Charlottesville Crafts & Art from 50 to 60 contemporary Virginia artists year-round.
C’ville Arts offers a tremendous range of crafts and art, including decorative & functional objects for your home & garden, wearable art such as jewelry and scarves, organic balms, photography, paintings, sculpture, and more. As a cooperative, we work together to operate the store, helping keep our art affordable. Visitors are able to meet and chat with the artists who are on duty each day. C’ville Arts has become a popular place to find unique gifts for all occasions and locally made mementos for visitors to our area.
Each month, we feature special exhibitions of new work artist members, either solo or thematic group shows. We host an opening night reception on the first Friday of the month, in conjunction with the First Friday’s gallery openings throughout downtown Charlottesville.
- C’ville Arts Co-op History
- Artist Members and Types of Work Available in Gallery
- Featured Exhibitions
- Are you an Artist? Join Us!
- Hours & Directions
- Get updates at our Blog