What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- Textiles To Dye For, New Work by Gillian Ruffa Through December
- “Glazed Over”- Ceramic Jewelry for the Senses – Jennifer Paxton During November
- “Dancing in the Sun”, Batik Paintings by Lisa Woods through October
- “Poetry of the Land: Plein Air Painting” – New Work by Meg West, through September
- Texture Tells the Tale – Jayme Driver’s Jewelry in August
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Turning a Meal into a Feast – New Work by C’ville Arts Potters C’ville Arts Gallery is proud to bring in the spring with a focus on our talented members who love to play with clay! Their devotion to this … Get to know more