What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Escaping to Childhood”, New Work by Milenko Catic – December 2016
- A Colorful Journey; Polymer Clay with Judith Ligon through November 2016
- “Creations from my Head and Heart”, Work by Diane Goodbar through October 2016
- “A Modern Approach to Felt Making”, New Work by Karen Shapcott, September 2016
- “Back to Modern”, Stephen Dalton’s Jewelry Featured August 2016
Search for Posts by Category
C’ville Arts, located on the Monticello Artisans Trail
C’ville Arts is proud to be a destination on the Monticello Artisan Trail. The Monticello Artisan Trail was created by the Artisans Center of Virginia by partnering with local communities to connect craft, agriculture, and cultural assets into a meaningful and enjoyable journey. In a nutshell it is a self-guided tour through the beautiful back roads of Albemarle and Nelson counties where one can discover opportunities to embrace Virginia’s rich history and artisan culture.
C’ville Arts exhibits, promotes, and sells handmade work from about sixty local artists and artisans. Located on Charlottesville’s historic Downtown Mall, the members of C’ville Arts were proud and excited to meet the criteria to be chosen as a destination on the Monticello Artisan Trail.
If you are looking for artisan crafts, locally grown and prepared foods, Virginia wine, beer, and cider, scenic byways, or all of the above, you are sure to find it on the Monticello Artisan Trail. Make it a day trip, or plan to stay overnight in one of the many lodging options on the trail. Either way, we will be happy to see you at C’ville Arts! Happy Trails!
For more information, or to plan a trip, stop by C’ville Arts for a brochure, or visit:
-Post written by Kathleen Mistry, who is one of the Gallery’s painters as well as serving as the Co-op’s Board Chairman