What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Viewpoints”, New Work by Painter Barbara Albert through November
- The Natural World of the Pacific Northwest: Landscape Photographs by Ben Greenberg, Oct 2015
- “Four Seasons: Local Plein Air Paintings of the Region “, Meg West through Sept 2015
- “Flights of Fancy”, New Work by Steve Cunningham through August 2015
- “A Vintage Picnic” – New Jewelry by Jennifer Paxton, July 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search for Posts by Category
C’ville Arts, located on the Monticello Artisans Trail
C’ville Arts is proud to be a destination on the Monticello Artisan Trail. The Monticello Artisan Trail was created by the Artisans Center of Virginia by partnering with local communities to connect craft, agriculture, and cultural assets into a meaningful and enjoyable journey. In a nutshell it is a self-guided tour through the beautiful back roads of Albemarle and Nelson counties where one can discover opportunities to embrace Virginia’s rich history and artisan culture.
C’ville Arts exhibits, promotes, and sells handmade work from about sixty local artists and artisans. Located on Charlottesville’s historic Downtown Mall, the members of C’ville Arts were proud and excited to meet the criteria to be chosen as a destination on the Monticello Artisan Trail.
If you are looking for artisan crafts, locally grown and prepared foods, Virginia wine, beer, and cider, scenic byways, or all of the above, you are sure to find it on the Monticello Artisan Trail. Make it a day trip, or plan to stay overnight in one of the many lodging options on the trail. Either way, we will be happy to see you at C’ville Arts! Happy Trails!
For more information, or to plan a trip, stop by C’ville Arts for a brochure, or visit:
-Post written by Kathleen Mistry, who is one of the Gallery’s painters as well as serving as the Co-op’s Board Chairman