What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- A Candle in the Darkness – Poetry and Painting by Terri St. Cloud through April 2015
- The Art of Spring Cleaning – New from Herbalist Brigitte Rau, thru March 2015
- Wood and Wings, Work by Kathleen and Minal Mistry through February
- Don’t miss the last weeks of our annual January Studio Sale!
- “Hopeful Dreams”, New Work by Tanya Tyree through December 2014
Search for Posts by Category
Category Archives: About C’ville Arts
C’ville Arts is proud to be a destination on the Monticello Artisan Trail. The Monticello Artisan Trail was created by the Artisans Center of Virginia by partnering with local communities to connect craft, agriculture, and cultural assets into a meaningful … Get to know more
Since we’ve been working on our new website for C’ville Arts Gallery, I’ve been thinking a lot about who we are as an organization. What attracts artists to join cooperatives and why would we all do just about anything to … Get to know more