What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- Textiles To Dye For, New Work by Gillian Ruffa Through December
- “Glazed Over”- Ceramic Jewelry for the Senses – Jennifer Paxton During November
- “Dancing in the Sun”, Batik Paintings by Lisa Woods through October
- “Poetry of the Land: Plein Air Painting” – New Work by Meg West, through September
- Texture Tells the Tale – Jayme Driver’s Jewelry in August
Adam and Ryan gave us smiles…
Mable wrote… “Two of your biggest fans, Adam and Ryan. They came for the bench, but stay for the slide show!” We love our visitors like Adam and Ryan. Come by, enjoy our public art & come in for a look at what’s new!
This entry was posted in What's Happening at C'ville Arts? and tagged arts and crafts charlottesville, charlottesville gallery, charlottesville va gallery, crafts and art gallery charlottesville, crafts gallery charlottesville, cville arts gallery, downtown mall charlottesville, fine art gallery charlottesville, galleries in charlottesville va, mosaic bench charlottesville, mosaic loveseat. Bookmark the permalink.