What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Four Seasons: Local Plein Air Paintings of the Region “, Meg West through Sept 2015
- “Flights of Fancy”, New Work by Steve Cunningham through August 2015
- “A Vintage Picnic” – New Jewelry by Jennifer Paxton, July 2015
- A Colorful Touch of Glass-Work by Michael Crabill June 5-30, 2015
- “Perfect Vessels” – New Work in Glass by Mary Ellen Larkins, May 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search for Posts by Category
Adam and Ryan gave us smiles…
Mable wrote… “Two of your biggest fans, Adam and Ryan. They came for the bench, but stay for the slide show!” We love our visitors like Adam and Ryan. Come by, enjoy our public art & come in for a look at what’s new!
This entry was posted in What's Happening at C'ville Arts? and tagged arts and crafts charlottesville, charlottesville gallery, charlottesville va gallery, crafts and art gallery charlottesville, crafts gallery charlottesville, cville arts gallery, downtown mall charlottesville, fine art gallery charlottesville, galleries in charlottesville va, mosaic bench charlottesville, mosaic loveseat. Bookmark the permalink.