What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Escaping to Childhood”, New Work by Milenko Catic – December 2016
- A Colorful Journey; Polymer Clay with Judith Ligon through November 2016
- “Creations from my Head and Heart”, Work by Diane Goodbar through October 2016
- “A Modern Approach to Felt Making”, New Work by Karen Shapcott, September 2016
- “Back to Modern”, Stephen Dalton’s Jewelry Featured August 2016
Search for Posts by Category
Adam and Ryan gave us smiles…
Mable wrote… “Two of your biggest fans, Adam and Ryan. They came for the bench, but stay for the slide show!” We love our visitors like Adam and Ryan. Come by, enjoy our public art & come in for a look at what’s new!
This entry was posted in What's Happening at C'ville Arts? and tagged arts and crafts charlottesville, charlottesville gallery, charlottesville va gallery, crafts and art gallery charlottesville, crafts gallery charlottesville, cville arts gallery, downtown mall charlottesville, fine art gallery charlottesville, galleries in charlottesville va, mosaic bench charlottesville, mosaic loveseat. Bookmark the permalink.