What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Escaping to Childhood”, New Work by Milenko Catic – December 2016
- A Colorful Journey; Polymer Clay with Judith Ligon through November 2016
- “Creations from my Head and Heart”, Work by Diane Goodbar through October 2016
- “A Modern Approach to Felt Making”, New Work by Karen Shapcott, September 2016
- “Back to Modern”, Stephen Dalton’s Jewelry Featured August 2016
Search for Posts by Category
Cash Mob hits C’ville Arts … and we’re thrilled!
Ever heard the catch phrase, “We came. We spent. We partied.” ? It’s something you’ll be hearing more about in Charlottesville as the Charlottesville Cash Mob continues it’s fantastic (and exciting!) work (FUN) around town!
There is a whole movement afoot, from Cleveland to Sydney to Charlottesville and beyond! You can read all about it HERE.
Yesterday, March 24th, was designated as NATIONAL CASH MOB DAY, and Charlottesville own C’ville Arts was selected as the inaugural mob spot from an initial list of 30 or more businesses. Each mobster brought $20 to spend at the secret site (the site was announced as everyone gathered at the Pavilion), and Gallery artists took in a crazy $1700 in the 45 minutes of frenzied shopping spree.
Thank you, Cash Mob Charlottesville! (See the video below!)