What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Viewpoints”, New Work by Painter Barbara Albert through November
- The Natural World of the Pacific Northwest: Landscape Photographs by Ben Greenberg, Oct 2015
- “Four Seasons: Local Plein Air Paintings of the Region “, Meg West through Sept 2015
- “Flights of Fancy”, New Work by Steve Cunningham through August 2015
- “A Vintage Picnic” – New Jewelry by Jennifer Paxton, July 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search for Posts by Category
Cash Mob hits C’ville Arts … and we’re thrilled!
Ever heard the catch phrase, “We came. We spent. We partied.” ? It’s something you’ll be hearing more about in Charlottesville as the Charlottesville Cash Mob continues it’s fantastic (and exciting!) work (FUN) around town!
There is a whole movement afoot, from Cleveland to Sydney to Charlottesville and beyond! You can read all about it HERE.
Yesterday, March 24th, was designated as NATIONAL CASH MOB DAY, and Charlottesville own C’ville Arts was selected as the inaugural mob spot from an initial list of 30 or more businesses. Each mobster brought $20 to spend at the secret site (the site was announced as everyone gathered at the Pavilion), and Gallery artists took in a crazy $1700 in the 45 minutes of frenzied shopping spree.
Thank you, Cash Mob Charlottesville! (See the video below!)