What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- Textiles To Dye For, New Work by Gillian Ruffa Through December
- “Glazed Over”- Ceramic Jewelry for the Senses – Jennifer Paxton During November
- “Dancing in the Sun”, Batik Paintings by Lisa Woods through October
- “Poetry of the Land: Plein Air Painting” – New Work by Meg West, through September
- Texture Tells the Tale – Jayme Driver’s Jewelry in August
Foster from Bedfordshire in England stopped by to say “hi!”
“Hi, This is Foster from Bedfordshire in England, together with his pet dragon Flash who we just bought from Alakazam, the great toy shop a few shops away.
We are on holiday (vacation) for two weeks in Virginia and DC, having a wonderful time.
- John Holt
Thanks, John and Foster for stopping by! Great photo!
This entry was posted in What's Happening at C'ville Arts? and tagged artist co-op charlottesville, artist cooperative charlottesville, arts and crafts charlottesville, C'ville Arts Gallery downtown Charlottesville Va, charlottesville mosaic bench, charlottesville va gallery, crafts and art gallery charlottesville, crafts gallery charlottesville, cville arts gallery, downtown mall charlottesville, galleries in charlottesville va, mosaic bench, mosaic bench charlottesville, mosaic loveseat. Bookmark the permalink.