What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “A Vintage Picnic” – New Jewelry by Jennifer Paxton, July 2015
- A Colorful Touch of Glass-Work by Michael Crabill June 5-30, 2015
- “Perfect Vessels” – New Work in Glass by Mary Ellen Larkins, May 2015
- A Candle in the Darkness – Poetry and Painting by Terri St. Cloud through April 2015
- The Art of Spring Cleaning – New from Herbalist Brigitte Rau, thru March 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search for Posts by Category
“A Cornucopia of Art” Supports Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
Posted on by Virginia
C’ville Arts Cooperative Gallery is proud to support the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank during the month of November. This group show will feature work that is related to food. Meet participating members from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on November 4th, during the Historic Downtown Mall’s First Friday event.
The Blue Ridge Area Food Bank exists for a few very simple reasons: Food sustains life. It restores options. It provides hope. Many of those who receive food from the Food Bank are the most vulnerable in our community. Four in 10 are children.
This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Satisfy your hunger to support 2 terrific, local organizations during one event! The gallery will donate a percentage of our First Friday sales directly to the local Blue Ridge Area Food Bank. But that’s not all; bring your canned goods and generous spirit because we will provide collection bins for the entire month of November! For more information about the Food Bank visit their web site www.brafb.org.