What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- Textiles To Dye For, New Work by Gillian Ruffa Through December
- “Glazed Over”- Ceramic Jewelry for the Senses – Jennifer Paxton During November
- “Dancing in the Sun”, Batik Paintings by Lisa Woods through October
- “Poetry of the Land: Plein Air Painting” – New Work by Meg West, through September
- Texture Tells the Tale – Jayme Driver’s Jewelry in August
“A Cornucopia of Art” Supports Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
Posted on by Virginia
C’ville Arts Cooperative Gallery is proud to support the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank during the month of November. This group show will feature work that is related to food. Meet participating members from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on November 4th, during the Historic Downtown Mall’s First Friday event.
The Blue Ridge Area Food Bank exists for a few very simple reasons: Food sustains life. It restores options. It provides hope. Many of those who receive food from the Food Bank are the most vulnerable in our community. Four in 10 are children.
This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Satisfy your hunger to support 2 terrific, local organizations during one event! The gallery will donate a percentage of our First Friday sales directly to the local Blue Ridge Area Food Bank. But that’s not all; bring your canned goods and generous spirit because we will provide collection bins for the entire month of November! For more information about the Food Bank visit their web site www.brafb.org.