What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Branching Out” – New Art Work by Flame in August
- “Wings and Things” Jeweler Stephen Dalton at C’ville Arts through July 2014
- “Extraordinary Inspirations in Polymer Clay”, Work by Judith Lingon through June 2014
- “Playful Paper Creations” – New Work by Joanne Frazier in May 2014
- Making Time – “Stuff from Stuff” Creator Allan Young featured through April 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
Hours & Directions
Throughout the year you’ll find us open Mon – Sat 10 – 6 and Sun 12 – 6. During some times during the year, we extend our hours into the evening on Fridays and Saturdays.
C’ville Arts is located on the Pedestrian Mall in Historic Downtown Charlottesville. Look for us at 118 E. Main Street, near the Central Place fountain, across from Wells Fargo Bank (formerly Wachovia Bank). You will recognize us by our yellow building (with green trim) and our colorful mosaic loveseat which resides outside of our entrance. Public parking is available one block away on Water Street.
See Map Below; Get full DIRECTIONS HERE!
Parking is great in Downtown Charlottesville!
- Just one block from our Gallery, at the corner of 2nd Street SE & Water Streets, right across from the Live Arts building and 2nd Street Gallery, you’ll find an open lot (the Water Street lot) and 1/2 block down 2nd Street from Water is the entrance to a huge, enclosed parking garage (the Water Street Parking Garage). Both of these facilities are just $2.00 an hour!
- If you are planning to spend several hours downtown, why not take advantage of getting 2 hours free by getting your ticket stamped at the Charlottesville Visitor Center (valid for the 2 garages), located at the East end of the Mall, right across from the Pavilion.
- There is also another $2.00 per hour covered parking garage at that East end of the Mall, located on Market Street.
- The best deal on parking is at the metered lot at the corner of Second SW and Water Streets, 50 cents per hour! (Please note that this lot is home to the City Market on Saturdays until 2pm April – December.)
The City of Charlottesville has provided a special page for parking on their website… Charlottesville Parking Center