What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- The Natural World of the Pacific Northwest: Landscape Photographs by Ben Greenberg, Oct 2015
- “Four Seasons: Local Plein Air Paintings of the Region “, Meg West through Sept 2015
- “Flights of Fancy”, New Work by Steve Cunningham through August 2015
- “A Vintage Picnic” – New Jewelry by Jennifer Paxton, July 2015
- A Colorful Touch of Glass-Work by Michael Crabill June 5-30, 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search for Posts by Category
Hours & Directions
Throughout the year you’ll find us open Mon – Sat 10 – 6 and Sun 12 – 6. During some times during the year, we extend our hours into the evening on Fridays and Saturdays.
C’ville Arts is located on the Pedestrian Mall in Historic Downtown Charlottesville. Look for us at 118 E. Main Street, near the Central Place fountain, across from Wells Fargo Bank (formerly Wachovia Bank). You will recognize us by our yellow building (with green trim) and our colorful mosaic loveseat which resides outside of our entrance. Public parking is available one block away on Water Street.
See Map Below; Get full DIRECTIONS HERE!
Parking is great in Downtown Charlottesville!
- Just one block from our Gallery, at the corner of 2nd Street SE & Water Streets, right across from the Live Arts building and 2nd Street Gallery, you’ll find an open lot (the Water Street lot) and 1/2 block down 2nd Street from Water is the entrance to a huge, enclosed parking garage (the Water Street Parking Garage). Both of these facilities are just $2.00 an hour!
- If you are planning to spend several hours downtown, why not take advantage of getting 2 hours free by getting your ticket stamped at the Charlottesville Visitor Center (valid for the 2 garages), located at the East end of the Mall, right across from the Pavilion.
- There is also another $2.00 per hour covered parking garage at that East end of the Mall, located on Market Street.
- The best deal on parking is at the metered lot at the corner of Second SW and Water Streets, 50 cents per hour! (Please note that this lot is home to the City Market on Saturdays until 2pm April – December.)
The City of Charlottesville has provided a special page for parking on their website… Charlottesville Parking Center