What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Escaping to Childhood”, New Work by Milenko Catic – December 2016
- A Colorful Journey; Polymer Clay with Judith Ligon through November 2016
- “Creations from my Head and Heart”, Work by Diane Goodbar through October 2016
- “A Modern Approach to Felt Making”, New Work by Karen Shapcott, September 2016
- “Back to Modern”, Stephen Dalton’s Jewelry Featured August 2016
Search for Posts by Category
Hours & Directions
Throughout the year you’ll find us open Mon – Sat 10 – 6 and Sun 12 – 6. During some times during the year, we extend our hours into the evening on Fridays and Saturdays.
C’ville Arts is located on the Pedestrian Mall in Historic Downtown Charlottesville. Look for us at 118 E. Main Street, near the Central Place fountain, across from Wells Fargo Bank (formerly Wachovia Bank). You will recognize us by our yellow building (with green trim) and our colorful mosaic loveseat which resides outside of our entrance. Public parking is available one block away on Water Street.
See Map Below; Get full DIRECTIONS HERE!
Parking is great in Downtown Charlottesville!
- Just one block from our Gallery, at the corner of 2nd Street SE & Water Streets, right across from the Live Arts building and 2nd Street Gallery, you’ll find an open lot (the Water Street lot) and 1/2 block down 2nd Street from Water is the entrance to a huge, enclosed parking garage (the Water Street Parking Garage). Both of these facilities are just $2.00 an hour!
- If you are planning to spend several hours downtown, why not take advantage of getting 2 hours free by getting your ticket stamped at the Charlottesville Visitor Center (valid for the 2 garages), located at the East end of the Mall, right across from the Pavilion.
- There is also another $2.00 per hour covered parking garage at that East end of the Mall, located on Market Street.
- The best deal on parking is at the metered lot at the corner of Second SW and Water Streets, 50 cents per hour!
The City of Charlottesville has provided a special page for parking on their website… Charlottesville Parking Center