What's happening at C'ville Arts?
- “Perfect Vessels” – New Work in Glass by Mary Ellen Larkins, May 2015
- A Candle in the Darkness – Poetry and Painting by Terri St. Cloud through April 2015
- The Art of Spring Cleaning – New from Herbalist Brigitte Rau, thru March 2015
- Wood and Wings, Work by Kathleen and Minal Mistry through February
- Don’t miss the last weeks of our annual January Studio Sale!
Search for Posts by Category
Tag Archives: glass artist charlottesville
Janice Stegall-Seibert, our fabulous felt-maker will be C’ville Arts Cooperative Gallery’s featured artist during the month of September. She will be at the gallery on Friday, September 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. demonstrating a variety of felted crafts, during the Historic Downtown Mall’s First … Get to know more
Our gifted jeweler and talented glass fusion artist Diana Branscome will be C’ville Arts Cooperative Gallery’s featured artist during the month of February. She will be at the gallery on February 7th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.during the Historic Downtown Mall’s First Friday event. In … Get to know more
C’ville Arts Gallery presents our gifted glass master, Mary Ellen Larkins as the featured artist for the merry month of May. Join us in toasting her talents during the historic downtown mall’s First Friday event. The opening festivities will be … Get to know more
C’ville Arts Features – “Patterns of Nature”, Works in glass by Diana Branscome- During May An exhibit of innovative glass art by our talented Diana Branscome. This locally popular artist will be C’ville Arts Cooperative Gallery’s featured artist during the … Get to know more